This annual event, one of our most keenly attended, is a chance for the leaders of every company in the Hg family to meet, network, share ideas & experiences and to hear talks and discussions from experts and peers.
We covered a lot of interesting topics:
- Market trends with our Director of Research, David Toms;
- SaaS transition work with Dr Sati Sian and Carl Shuker, CEO of A-Plan;
- A fascinating look at the global economic with Luigi Buttiglione;
- A round table on preparing a company for exit; and
- Building high-performance teams with Richard Plugge, the CEO of Team Jumbo-Visma, the Dutch Cycling and Speed Skating squad who have had a transformational year.
Thanks to everyone who attended and remember:
- An engaged workforce gives you a competitive edge that cannot be emulated.
- Employee engagement is not an outcome, it’s a psychological state.
- Ensure that your team feels ownership and pride in your mission and they will go the extra mile for you.
- Immediately halt plans for a company song!